This blog is my thoughts, feelings, and opinions about the world and life around me and you. I see the world through a Christian's eyes and this is how I write about it. Whether it be criticism or praise, I am very direct about what I see as was Christ himself. Its time that I share what I have to say with whoever would like to listen. Enjoy what you read and I welcome anything you have to say about it. In Christ

Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Blog- Welcome!

So I have always wanted to write a blog for one reason or another, maybe just to get things off my chest and offer my opinions and thoughts to people who would like it. This includes ideas about my walk with Christ, movie reviews (Good Idea Luke!) and of course things I might be going through. 

If you have known me for even a little bit, you already know I am a very open person. Willing to expose my past or present struggles to people that it may be able to benefit. This blog i just that, a way I can show you what I am going through and how I am handling the best way I can with help from my savior, Lord and best friend, Jesus Christ. 

I have already posted two blogs today that I had written already.  They were on my Facebook but now I think it would be better if they were on here so people that I care so much about will read what has happened to me in the recent past. 

Thank you for reading what I have to say and I welcome ay questions, comments or advice that you may have to share. 

In Christ,

Cory Michael Ayers

No comments:

Post a Comment